Friday, June 15, 2007

Amy is coming today. I have anxiety about this. I have anxiety about everything these days. With Dan gone for a few, it gets even worse. He's become the only person who can break things down and help me make sense of things. I can't take a valium because I will wind up falling asleep, and I have my last therapy session today. Gosh, I will miss Tom. Tom's office is very colorful and has a lot of toys for his kid patients. Dan and I couldn't decide if Tom actually likes toys too. So I bought him a bunch of fun colorful play things last night as my departing gift - a koosh ball, some tiny rubber duckies, fun stuff - that at least he could put out for his kid patients.

Rick and Emily left yesterday at 2pm and I miss them already. No more Chapter House on Friday nights. Those Friday nights saved me this last year.

Big Love - so happy it started. I've like a pig in shit with Big Love, So You Think You Can Dance and Footballers' Wives.

Amy and I will go out for sushi tonight and then I will show her around town. The last time she was here our mother was alive and we shopped, shopped, shopped and ate, ate, ate. It was fun.

S - go to Spain.

K - thanks for the advice on the meds.

M - owe you a phone call and hope you are doing ok.

SN - Holla back atcha

K - thanks for all the support (no pun intended) this week

Everyone else ... This blog is coming to a close in less than two weeks. Stay tuned for Annie in Astoria. Signing off

No comments: