Friday, June 22, 2007

Last Weekend in Ithaca

Despite the fact that it's our last weekend in Ithaca, Dan left an hour ago to see his friend Justin and won't be returning until tomorrow night. He was also gone last weekend. Needless to say I am not happy about this. I'm not happy that I won't have one last friday night at the Chapter House - my only source of fun this entire year.

Amy and I will hit Lake Cayuga for a final swim tomorrow.

Sunday I will start packing for my trips.

Amy found her way to a part on campus and did shots of vodka. On Wednesday night we drove around for an hour looking for her. She was loaded.

Signing off

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sorry your last friday was a bust. just means we'll get to start up new traditions once you're in astoria. CANNOT WAIT til you're back from your travels! saving all the FBW's from here on out on dvr for you!

xx
az