Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Recent Splits and Other Gossip.

OK so I haven't been keeping you up on the gossip front. I will resume my duties as soon as possible. Click on this post's title to get some scoop about Nick and Jessica. It's almost embarassing with them. Like I've said before, we all know deep down inside that Jessica went pro-ho.

Giselle and Leo are done...again.

There's a rumor going that Nicole Kidman might be getting hitched to that country dude Keith Urban.

Paris Hilton, another pro-ho, might have been the one to finally break up Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush.

Stacy - Tate Donovan got married this weekend. Sorry. :-(

Rick Springfield (yes, I said Rick Springfield) will return to General Hospital after 50 years of really doing nothing else. Gosh I had the biggest crush on him. I used to wear a Rick Springfield button that my Uncle Frankie made for me. Suprised he didn't wear it.

2 comments:

Kimberlee A. Dworczyk said...

Thanks for the g'sip update. I needed it. Feelin betta already.

I didn't get wind of the Nick and Jess story till thxgvg day, and I wasn't shocked at it, but I was completely surpised at the timing. I thought it was ON t-day! how rude!

Anyhoo -

Annie N. said...

i'm stil getting thru that people magazine.

ahhh. rick springfield/gh commercial on in the background. Dr. Noah Drake...

Thank you for supporting American Idol the Magazine