Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Forgot a Title

so what's going on today. helluva lot! today was crazy. if only i had an intern, i could get rid of all this administative bullshit i have to get done during the day. i spent hours building media lists. i'm even behind on my invoices. i don't really have the money to pay anyone tho' and kids ain't working for free these days.

dan's in manhattan today. it's the tree lighting. poor dan. so he's going to get back tonight at aroudn 1pm go to calls in the morning and leave for nyc again in in the afternoon. he's got to stay the night for yet another mtg. on monday morning. i don't like being alone in he house at night anymore.

ok so AZ and Stace - totally into Laguna Beach. I noticed that my sister speaks like Kristen every once in a while. she's hooked on the show too.

let's get some comments going on last night's episode of Nip/Tuck. fuck a duck dude. that was some crazy shit. anyone have a copy of last week's episode. i can't believe i missed it - don't know what i could have been doing that was more important than watching Nip/Tuck....oh yeah, that's when Dan's brother came over.

gots to go. time for LOST. signing off.

4 comments:

Kimberlee A. Dworczyk said...

Crap - don't watch Nip/Tuck either. Or LOST, man am I outta the loop.

Say hi to Danny-boy for me. Hope he's doing well..

Kimberlee A. Dworczyk said...

date, time, channel?

is it the type of show where I can just jump in and start watching..?

Kimberlee A. Dworczyk said...

Thanks for the info Stace - 'preciate it.. now I just have to find that channel #.

Great idea.. I'm with Stacey, I'd help ya out as an admin asst/or whatev..but don't wanna steal her bump up.. LOL.

Kimberlee A. Dworczyk said...

oh, and yah, I was like completely dumbfounded & shocked when I didn't see a title on that last entry.. and now that it's there, my dumbass thought it was a new entry.