Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Some Chatter

since i arrived back in 'Thaca late Saturday evening, it has snowed, reached nearly 60 degrees, been wind crazy and torrentially downpoured.

i'm thinking a need a day at a spa. shannon covered the nails and feets with the fancy gift certificate she so slyly had danny pick up for me at a salon on The Commons. i still haven't made an appointement, but probably will try to for the weekend. i need this hair cut, these brows tweezed and some sort of facial rejuvenation. plain and simple, i look like shit. i swear i've aged 10 years.

i think i'm off the salami. my lastest craving is cereal--particularly any sort of frosted square. i prefer the POST brand of frosted mini's to the registered Frosted Mini-Wheats. just as an fyi.

the new sleeping aid i take leaves a rather bitter taste in my mouth. i think it also makes my farts extra stinky - tho that could be the salami. at least it doesn't make my crotch itch like the valium. but none of you need to know any of this. i've just been building media lists for too long and my brain is deflating.

i got two inquiries for business today and its freaked me the fuck out. i can't really handle any more work, but i am interested in, well, i'd seriously like to make additions/deletions to my current roster if you catch my drift. also, writing for me as become a big old bitch. i hate it. i can barely get my words straight. it's funny when you go through a traumatic experience you lose your faculties. i find myself relying on my eyeglasses more; repeating stories; seriously forgetting having conversations about x, y and z; excessive thirst; daily headaches; fatigue; physical weakness (and we all know i think i'm Hercules - remember the toe incident?).

anyway, i'm kinda like a walking timebomb. i wonder if i'm going implode from emotional pain or explode from just being frightened and overwhelmed. either way it'll just suck. that's what i'm working on with my therapist. i'm supposedly running on less than a quarter of a tank and need to say no, better prioritize, know my limitations, and all that other stuff. signing off.

3 comments:

Kimberlee A. Dworczyk said...

Sounds like you got yo'self some funky'ass weather, eh?

How interesting, I too am on a cereal kick too. Right now I'm into the apple cinn cheerio's, and as always cinn toast crunch.

Girrrl, I can't tell you how much I laughed at the 4th paragraph bout the meds. I was given lunesta to help me sleep and it leaves this type of metal taste in my mouth. Feel you 100% (minus the stank-ass), and it's just bizarre if you ask me. Like, what does one have to do w/ the other? What made me roll tho- was the itchy crotch. Whenever my mom gives me one of her "knockyoassout" pain killers (usually when auntie flo comes) that is all I wanna do. More info than you needed? Oh f'n well. Trying to relate.

Wow - I'm so happy for you about the biz - I'm sure you are totally overwhelmed..and I hate to sound cliche, but things happen for a reason and you wouldn't be given anything you can't handle. I've said it once and I'll say it again. You be a strong bizneotch; fight the fight.

Annie N. said...

ok so you had an itchy crotch too. now i don't feel so nuts. dan's always like, "what's going on down there?" one day I sware it was swollen. i told stace and she was like the last thing you need is a swollen crotch. anways...

Kimberlee A. Dworczyk said...

Ohhh, that's a good one.
Yah, Jason asks the same question "What's up with you, scratchy?"